Protect your home
Worried about the possibility of losing your home?
Our team of dedicated professionals can ensure
that your home is protected.
Live and Work in Ireland
With our help there will be no need to move away.
Continue to live and work in Ireland.
Contact us today to find out how we can
help secure your future here.
• Is the burden of debt is weighing you down
• Struggling to keep up with all your bills
• Worried about losing your home
• Can’t see any sign of things improving
• Help you break free from the burden of debt
• We can help consolidate all your debts
• Negotiate with all your creditors
• Arrange realistic time frames for debt repayment
Contact us Today
We are experienced personal insolvency practitioners and we can help you find positive solutions to your financial problems and help you get you afloat again.
- Debt settlement arrangements (DSA’s)
- Personal Insolvency Arrangements (PIA’s)
- Informal schemes of arrangement
- Debt restructuring
The Personal Insolvency Act 2012 has introduced a number of formal options for dealing with personal debt and also amended the existing bankruptcy legislation. The options available to you will depend on how much is owed, the type of debt and your income and assets. Click on the headings below for more details:
- Types of Insolvency solutions
Arrangement DEBT RELIEF NOTICE DEBT SETTLEMENT ARRANGEMENT PERSONAL INSOLVENCY ARRANGEMENT BANKRUPTCY Type of debt covered Up to €20,000 Unsecured only No limit No limited (unsecured) Up to €3m secured Debts > €20k Duration 3 Years 5 Years (+1) 6 Years (+1) 3 Years Apply through Apply via MABS Apply via Personal Insolvency Practitioner Apply via Personal Insolvency Practitioner High Court Approval Creditors discretion to co-operate 65% of creditors must approve 65% creditor approval & > 50% secured by value & > 50% of unsecured by value Not applicable Click here to find out more Click here to find out more Click here to find out more Click here to find out more
You cannot apply on your own for a DRN, DSA or PIA. You must apply through an Approved Intermediary (for a DRN) or a Personal Insolvency Practitioner (for a DSA or PIA).